Saturday, October 15, 2011

BBCA Day 14~ FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT AND MORNING OUTFIT TO GET NEW PHONE

Photobucket
WORK OUTFIT
Black Tank From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Pink Flamingo Earring From H&M~ From Germany
Key Necklace Christmas Gift From My Mom
 Headband From some store in Germany
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year ago

Morning Outfit
Under armor Hoodie
Sweat pants.

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. This morning we woke up and went to the apple store. Where Hubby and I got new Iphone 4S phone. Which the pictures come out amazing. Well I going to keep this short since it is 12am. I just want to get day 14 up. 

Night Everyone. 

Today Breast Cancer Item is Red Envelope the are give 10% to Breast Cancer Awareness. You can check it out HERE.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD FRIDAY

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new iphone. you are so cute in these photos. Have a great weekend!

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the new iphone! and how cute you look in pink.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the Iphone!! Love that white coat!! I've been reading all your posts, you haven't had a lot of weird customers lately. I love reading those stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Camille, no I haven't had any weird customer.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!