Friday, October 7, 2011

BBCA Day 7~ FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
Pink Long Sleeve From Target-14.99 but used 10.00 gift card. So paid 4.99
White Lace Cami From Old Navy~5.40
Flirt BootCut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43
Pearls From The Px
Pearl Earring From CR~4.00
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. Today was a very good day. Work was good. I was able to get a lot of stuff out today. Then after work I sold my car. So hubby could get a new truck. I will be taking his car. Which is fine with me because it has heated seat. Then to end to day we went and saw Real Steel. It was such a great movie. 


Today Breast Cancer item is Dannon Cup of Hope.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

4 comments:

  1. super cool outfit!!!
    you rock girl!
    thanx for your lovely comment!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love heated seats, you will need them since you moved! Very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!