Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING/ ZOE COMPANY SHIRT

Photobucket
Love The Rain Short C/O Zoe Company
White Jockey Cami From The Px
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Nine West Earring From The Px
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Wedding Anniversary
Minnetonka Slipper From DSW( LOVE THESE)~39.95-30%

Photobucket


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I going to keep this super short due to I have to start cooking and my Family going to be showing up soon. Today I'm wearing the Shirt that I won From  Claire-Spinning Thread Giveaway. I picked this shirt do to I Love the say on it. If you haven't check out Zoe Company. You should they have tons of nice shirt and dresses.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE. 

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!