Thursday, February 16, 2012

Golden Thursday Work Outfit.

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
Earring Not Sure Where They Came From
Headband From A Dollar Store or Gift not sure

Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. I can't believe it's Thursday again. Where are the weeks and days going. So today I put my wedding ring back on after a week of not wearing it. I had a rash under my ring. So therefor it hurt to wear my ring. I have gotten told I might be allergic to my ring. Which seem odd to me since I been wearing it for almost 8 years now. When I stop in the jewelry she told me to put clear nail polish on it. So I'm going to try that out to see if it will help with me not getting the rash again.

For today outfit I decide to wear this golden long sleeve shirt. Which I'm on the fence about it. I like it but don't love it. I had it for 3 years and maybe worn it 4 time. I'm just not crazy for the cross over part. Specially seen it won't stay together. So after today I'm thinking it's might be going to the goodwill pile. Also this is the first time I'm not wearing it with black pants or a white cami. If it doesn't hit the goodwill piles then I going to wear it with a brown tank under it next time.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. Funny I am wearing yellow too! Love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time with crossover tops as well, but I think this colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Bessie, the color is really great on you. Cross over tops are tricky business. It's kind of long, maybe you could wear with leggings?

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in golden Amy! Sorry to hear about your ring- maybe you could wear it on a chain for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could safety pin the top so it works better or give it a quick stitch. It does look really good on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Camille~ Right now it in the goodwill bag. Who know I could change my mind. I have done that in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!