Monday, February 6, 2012

Purple, Grey and Black Monday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Scarf  Gift From My MIL Peggy
Earring From Target
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96


Hello Everyone. Happy Monday. This is going to be a busy week for me. Filled with meetings, visits from the regional manger and MOD(manger on duty) training. For today's outfit I decide to do a color blocking outfit again. We have be getting so many color blocking shoe in. So that where I have been getting my inspirational from.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY AND WEEK. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! Those are the colors of my room. Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous scarf!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, love that scarf you tied. Hope all goes well with the training and thank you for the shoe recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I like the scarf!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple and gray together, and the scarf is a great addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colour blocking is so much fun- cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!