Friday, March 8, 2013

Pink and Ivory Work Outfit



REMIX OUTFIT
 Curvy Skinny Jeans From NY&Company Christmas Gift From Janet
Cream Hair Bows From Forever 21~ 1.50
Love Necklace From Forever 21~0.49 cents
 
Hello Everyone.  I had to work early this morning. So I had no time to post this before work. Which this was my first early morning shift in a long time.  Hubby got up early today to. More so I was making to much noise and he couldn't fall back to sleep. So I asked him to take my picture. Which he did and was have a lot of fun doing it too. I'm hoping to get a tripod after I move. So no more me holding my phone.
 
That all I have about me for today. I do have an update on my MIL Peggy. She is healing very well. So the Dr. gave her the okay to go back to work today. Which she was happy about because she was getting tired of being home. We are still waiting to her the results.
 
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

5 comments:

  1. hey girl loving the color! bright and cheerful! tks for ur visit sweets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is my favourite colour in the whole world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color!! And so glad to hear that your mother in law is doing so well!! That is wonderful news!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!