Monday, May 26, 2014

Pink, Black and Orange Weekend


REMIX OUTFIT
Light Pink Cami From Forever 21-2.50
Wallflower Curvy Bootcut Jean From the PX~25.47
Black Circle Earring From The PX
Black Bead Necklace From The PX
 Black Butterfly Hair Clip Not Sure Where It Came From
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Hello Everyone. First sorry these picture aren't the greatest. They were taken when I was in a rush to get out of the door on Saturday. To go to help my friend set up for her daughter birthday. Which she had a mind craft theme party it was super cute. My friend went way out for it. Each kid got a goodie bag to take home with them. At the party they each got a wooded box. To make in in to a jewelry box. They got a bag of gem to decorated it. Which I help some of the smaller kids with adding the jewels to there box. It was tons of fun. 
In the brown bag was the wooded box.
As for my outfit goes. I want to be comfortable but fun at the sometime. So I decide to wear this colorful shirt that my friend L handed down to me. I miss getting hand me down from her. She had the best item that she didn't want. This is the third time I have wore this shirt. Which the first time I wore it a button fall off of it. So on Saturday I decide to cut the button off of the shirt all together. Since I didn't see myself using them. 

My husband when he was deployed in 2005
On this Memorial Day remember the brave men and women who are serving this country. The past and present one. Plus are vets. Happy Memorial Day Everyone. 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

16 comments:

  1. Such a day to celebrate for all the militants and for all they had put themselves through for our safety for that I'm taking a moment to directly said thank you to your husband. You look stunning great top. Like the birthday goodies great idea. Happy Memorial Day.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you have a great Memorial day too.

      Delete
  2. Love ur top...great idea to take the buttons!
    And the bday looks so cute...and fun! Would love to decorate one of the boxes ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my $50 gift card giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post ;)
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this outfit Amy! Have a great day. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top! Looks like you had fun at your friend's daughter's bday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combination and I say thank God for our soldiers and veterans!! Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonito look, la blusa es preciosa. Besos, si quieres nos seguimos

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun party idea - my son would love that! cute outfit, amy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!