Saturday, September 8, 2012

PLAID SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Steve Madden Brown Belt From DSW~12.22
Headband From a Store in Germany
Necklace From Jewelry by J'Meckhi Hubby got it for me at shop my Closet
Brown Earring Gift from my Oma
Lemon Light Pink Tights From DSW~3.56
Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW

Hello Everyone. This is going to be super short today. Since I have to leave for work in 20 min. Today I want to wear my brown uggs boots. So I walk in to the closet and saw this brown plaid shirt that I haven't worn in 4 months. So I was like prefect and then grab this jean skirt that I love. There you have it. A cute and fun out for a cool day like today.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY

9 comments:

  1. Great look. Love the combination.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
    Gladly follow your blog. Hope you can follow me back!

    Check my new post - VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT - Milan.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've just discovered your blog and follow with bloglovin! Great blog and outfit! Hope you follow me back, kisses, Alina


    Adrenalina Style blog
    Follow me on BlogLovin
    Follow me on Facebook
    Youtube Channel






    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you are wearing tights and boots! You look cute in your plaid top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, love your plaid shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!