Monday, September 17, 2012

SUNDAY AND MONDAY WORK OUTFIT/800 POST




REMIX OUTFIT
Sunday September 16, 2012

Express Flower Shirt From Express ~Old

Nude Cami From Express~ I have had it for year

Flirt Boot Cut Khaki From Old Navy~26.94

Earring From Fashion Bug- Gift from my Grandma

Brown Headband~ Not sure where it came from

Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Hello Everyone. Two post is a two and one post. Not only is it a two outfit post. Its all my 800 POST. I didn't have time to post yesterday outfit. So I decide I would post it today with today outfit. One thing I do have to say is this was the wrong outfit to wear on a 2-10 on a Sunday. We had to deep clean the store. Which by the end of the night I was cover in dirty. This outfit did make for a great remix outfit because I hadn't worn the t-shirt in 4 month and the cardigan in 5 months.
Earring From CR~4.00
Pink Flower Head Band Gift From Secret Santa From Work
Pink Flower Belt Gift From MIL
Neon Pink Heaven Steve Madden From DSW~27.96(Early Birthday Gift From My Hubby)

For today outfit. I wasn't sure what I want to wear. So I went in the closet and decide to wear this black dress shirt. Since I have worn the 3 other shirt like this in different colors. So now it now to wear the black one. If you been reading my blog you know that pink and black is my favorite color combo. 

Sorry that I have been around to your blog lately. I have been busy with work, working out and family. I will try my best to stop by tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 800th posting and happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both looks!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a great Monday too! Congrats on the 800th post! Great outfits. I love the floral design on the first and those pink flats in the second are amazing.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink in the second outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the earring in the first pic!

    Sorry for my very delayed answer! My sister wedding took place this weekend and I was in charge for styling and make up:)

    But now there's a new post published so stop by soon!

    Thank you for you lovely comment!

    / L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your 2nd outfit with the pinks. Happy Birthday to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both! Especially the 1st one, I love the light colors! Happy B-day to your hubby, all the best! :)
    Katherine
    http://styleidoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!