Monday, April 16, 2012

JEAN SKIRT MONDAY WORK OUTFIT/HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Belt Came With this Shirt
Headband From a Store in Germany
Necklace From Weather Vane
Brown Earring Gift from my Oma
Ann Klein Tights From DSW-9.95-30% off
Cowgirl Boots From DSW-139.95~30% off

Hello Everyone. It the dreaded Monday again. That most of us hate. I personal don't mind Monday. I like them more when I don't have to work them . 

I woke up a little late today. So I decide to wear a skirt today. Since it is east to put on. Plus it suppose to be 70 out today. So a prefect day for a skirt.  I have notice I been a on belting kick this last week or so. 


Oma (Grandma in German

Happy Birthday Oma. I hope you have a great Birthday. Love you lots.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

8 comments:

  1. you look great with this outfit, lovely boots ;-) Aw happy birthday to your Grandma ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great in a ponytail.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit on you ! The boots make the outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your Oma! All the best to her in the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit,happy birthday to your Oma, she's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the denim skirt! And happy bday to your Oma!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!