Sunday, May 20, 2012

Black and Pink Sunday




REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Target~6.99
Black Lace Legging From CR~6.00 plus 40% off
Pink Flower Bobbie pins From Forever 21~1.50
Earring From CR~4.00
Pendant Necklace Textured Disc Black C/O Kmart-14.99
Pink Shoe From Target~9.74


Hello Everyone. So on Friday my mom went in the the hospital with the flu and end up going in to a coma. Due to her blood sugar went up to 500. They were able to get her out of it. Which is very good. She is doing better now. I tried my best to go to work on Friday. I went in and they told me to go home due to my mom was in the hospital. So that was my Friday. 

Yesterday I went to Cedar Point. Hubby and Me had a good time. We both ended up getting blister on are feet. Today we had a work meeting and then I work. After work we went to costco and got food. Now we are watching Vampire Diaries.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. I hope your mom gets better soon. That's so scary!
    I love your black and pink combo. I wore black and pink today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is cedar point? Let's hope your mom is out of the hospital soon. You look great today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your mom, I am glad that she is doing better. I like your outfit, especially the pink sneakers ! The outfit looks so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I hope your mom is ok. My dad had a diabetic scare years ago as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about ur Mom Amy, hope she is alright. Keep your head up. We are all here to support you. We luv ya girlie.
    You look great and you know how I love your remixes..
    I need them shoes 2

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies for the well wish to my mom. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!