Monday, March 3, 2014

Guest Post: That Touch of Pink By Elle Sees

Hi! I'm Elle, from Elle Sees, a beauty and lifestyle blog. When Amy asked me to guest post, I knew I wanted to make sure my post had plenty of pink--her favorite color. I hope you enjoy this look for a date night, with that touch of pink!



I get my inspirations for my outfits in unusual places.  My inspiration was the Miss Dior perfume bottle--it's so feminine and one of my favorite scents. Here's how I put it all together:



  • sparkly pink tank 



  • A grey blazer



  • Keeping it casual with jeans



  • I'll bring a grey scarf in case temps fall



  • This darling pink clutch



  • The smallest spritz of Miss Dior

  • 8 comments:

    1. Loving the outfit! Feel free to check out my latest outfit post on OUT IN THE BLUES

      Louisa Moje
      http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh very cute picks!
      xx

      www.sakuranko.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. thanks for letting my guest post! i loved seeing your trip pics!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Your welcome and thanks again for helping me out. Glad you are enjoying my pictures.

        Delete
    4. OMGG that outfit looks AMAZING:) I love the colors.

      Check out my new post...a lovely Swedish house by the sea :)

      Have a great new week dear

      LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!