Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lock Bridge

Outfit Detail See this post here and here. Looking at all the locks.
Hello Everyone. Today is more of my Day 2 in Paris. Before we saw the Cathedrale Notre 
Dame. We stop at the lock bridge. Where we all put a locks on it. This was another item on my list that I want to do and wasn't going to leave Paris until I did it. There is over 8000 locks on the one side of the bridge. The side I put my lock on there was over 2000 on the side I put my lock on. 

 If you look closely you can see the number. Which stand for how many lock are on it.

I spent a good amount of my time here. Looking at all the different lock people put on the bridge. Some are hand written  Also some are even engraved. I wish I would have took a picture of the lock I put on the bridge. I hand wrote A&A 4 Forever on the lock. Which is the first letter of mine and hubby name.
Looking for a spot to put my lock at.


Putting my lock on.


Lock is done. More in likely telling my Hubby something in this picture. 


Time to throw the key in the water. 


Getting ready to throw it in the water.
Off the key goes. 

If you haven't heard the story of the lock bridge you can read it here
Looking at the locks some more as we go to the Cathedrale Notre 
Dame. 

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

23 comments:

  1. How cool is that I seen in movie but never this close thanks you look like you had a fun moment some day I will visit Paris.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! Love these pics!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun thing to do! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome story behind that bridge....thanks for sharing!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i would have done that when i was there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting story :) love PARIS !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg you look so cute and Parisian! I love your hat, bright pink jacket and flowy skirt. That's a really cute thing to write on your lock. I remember learning about this site while watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians LOL! Great photos and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great place :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun and you look adorable!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE this! saw it for the first time in Berlin last summer...hasn't really made it to the states though...cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photos and great place :)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow looks incredible!! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely place and look too!
    Ciao Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been to Paris twice but haven't gone to the lock bridge. I guess that will be another reason to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have quite an obsession with you coat! Very lovely photos!
    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice pics and story. I'm already following you now.
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes I heard about this lock bridge
    and mentioned in one HK drama
    I would love to pay a visit there one day too ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...it sounds so interesting...lock bridge...thx for sharing dear....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking lovely girl. I would love to visit the lock bridge again. Latest post THE SCOOP

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. yaaay thats a great place to visit , u r lucky !!!

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!