Sunday, January 30, 2011

Remixed Outfit For Work





Up close shot~ So you can see the Light Orange Cami.

REMIX OUTFIT
Light Orange Cami From Forever 21 ~2.50
Black Linen Pants From CR ~ 4.99
Earring From CR~4.00~40% off
Necklace From CR~.99 on clearance
Headband From A Store in Germany
CL Shoe From DSW ~ 27.96

Hello All. I wasn't sure what to wear today. So I got out my notebook. Which I keep all my outfit written down in it. I do this to make sure I don't wear the same thing in a month or close together. So I seen that I have worn this shirt in a long time. So I went with it. Then when I went to get a Cami out of the drawer. I garbed a Pink one. Which we all know I have a big problem with Pink. I have no idea why I love it so much. I told myself Amy you can't wear Pink. Pick another color. So I stood over the Cami drawer and look to see what color I want to wear that's not Pink. When I find the light orange one. So I went with it. Then it was time to pick jewelery. I seen that this orange flower necklace went prefect with my light orange shirt. So I went with it. When I brought this necklace. It stay in the jewelry box for months. Until I find the prefect cardigan for it. When It came the time to wear it the chain was to long. So I broke it. That was the only way to get the pendent off. So I took the pendent and put it on a short chain. 

Today I got told by a co-worker that she loved my pants. Which is nothing new to me because from the very first day that I wore these pant to work I have been getting told that. I actually had a manger that went out and brought some like them fromDot's. Which she got hers for $3.00.

I have to re-do my 30 for 30 list. Tomorrow morning I will be posting my picks. This is going to be so much fun. I love remixing clothes. You can see all the outfit I have remixed so far under the remixed label.

P.S. I got a Formspring. So asked me a question.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!