Monday, March 28, 2011

House Work Day

My Favorite Picture that I took of the Heidelberg Castle~ Feb. 8th 2008




Heidelberg Germany T-shirt~ From The Px in Germany ~ Old
Black Carpi From Target ~ Super Old

Hello All. Today is my day off. So I'm cleaning house and have a few errands to run. So for today look is simple and comfortable.  I did my hair in a messy bun. Which I didn't do a good job at it because by the time I sat down to eat lunch my hair ended up being a ponytail and not a bun no more.  

I hope you enjoy the two Germany pictures. I lived there for 2 and half years almost 3 years. I loved it there. Some day I will travel back there. 
In the castle win cellar wall. 
 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

1 comment:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!