Thursday, March 24, 2011

Work Outfit March 24th, 2011





Union Bay Navy Blue 3/4 Shirt From The Px ~ Old got it in Germany
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Earring From Px
Necklace From Px
Headband From Who know where
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount(*NEW*)


Hello Everyone. Today I decide to let my hair air dry. Plus I didn't feel like doing anything with it. Let me tell you all I love these new shoe I got a couple weeks ago. They can go with everything and the plus is they are comfortable.  Now for an update on my eye. It is getting better. I'm no longer in pain. It just get dry and I have to put water on it. 

Thanks you all for your advice that you gave me. It means a lot to me. 

So here is my spring and summer wish list. 
1. Black Carpi
2. Cotton Black leggings
3. A Jean Jacket ~ Really want on and saw a super cute one at Cotton on yesterday
4. A couple new dress
5. Converse 

Well that is it for today. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING THURSDAY. 

3 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!