Monday, March 14, 2011

WEAR BLACK AND PURPLE TO WORK

REMIX OUTFIT
Purple Long Sleeve Shirt From Target~ not sure how much it cost but it was on 
Necklace From CR-7.99
Barrettes From the Px
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount(*NEW*)

Hello Everyone. I can't believe its Monday again. At work today I try on a pair of converse and ask my co-worker what they thought. Which they said hell no. They said its not me. Which I'm not a tennis shoe girl. Maybe one day I will be. So for today outfit I went with comfy and cute. I love how it all come together. Today is the first time I wear my linen pants rolled up and button.  Well that is it for my outfit. Tomorrow I have off. So sleeping in for me. Well house is going to be on in 6 minutes. So until next time. Stay cute and have fun with what you wear.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY. 

5 comments:

  1. Ah Mooondays! Unfortunately, I dread them! Fortunately, I think I found your second colour next to pink!

    Purple, oui?

    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are so adorable, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details on the vest and those pearls! Hope you had a great day!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!