Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 21 30x30~ Work Outfit~ Plus I Got an Award





REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Target ~9.99
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Earring From CR~4.00
Necklace From CR-7.99
Flower Hair Piece From Forever 21~ 2.50
Flower Belt From Style~6.99 
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy President Day. I hope you all are having a good day. Work was super busy today. I was non-stop ring for my whole shift. I had one customer asked if I like these boot she was buying. I told her they were ok. The girl next me said the boots are HOT. I told the lady there not my style. Which she said I know. I must have girly girl write all over my face. Which Hey that fine with me because I'm 100% Girly Girl. Bring on the Pink, Purple and heels. I love it all. Then I had a costumer asked if I'm from the Midwest. I told him yes. That I'm from Michigan. Which he was too. I was Born in Florida but raised in Michigan. 

When I come home today. I find out Moya2bean Gave my an Awards For.................. 

Photobucket

Thanks you every much for this. I can't tell you how much this means to me. 


Now For Fabulous in February.

  My 3 positive things about me. 

1. My Health~ I'm happy that I don't get sick that often. 


2. The fact I never late for work or other Actives. Plus I have never called out of work in over 2 years.

3. My patience ~ I'm a very patience person. That I get told at work thank you for being patience. 

Man this is getting harder. I really had to think hard about my 3 things today. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. Your three positive things make me think about what I wish I had! I wish I had more patience and that I didn't get sick very often!

    I love that deep jewel-tone on you and as always, that belt is gorgeous!


    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this flowy belted cardigan on you! I love the shape of this outfit! No sick days in 2 years?! You are a machine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a girlie girl too, so I totally understand! I love the draping of your top btw, it's so feminine. And the pearls where a perfect finishing touch to this cute outfit.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award, and that belt looks great on you! i like all of the stores you mentioned in your comment =)

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely flowers and shoes!
    nice blog,
    xx

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great Amy. Love the belt. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!