Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Work Outfit/ What I wear After Work






REMIX OUTFIT
Purple Dress Shirt From New York and Company~26.95 I got it for 50% off
Blazer from New York and Company ~ 69.95 ~ I got it for 50% off that price b/c it was on sale
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Key Necklace Christmas Gift From Mom 
Earring From CR~4.00 w/40% off
Barretes From Mejier~ 4.99
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off of them b/c I work there.

Hello Everyone. I have remix this blazer tons of times. It used to have a button on it but one day at work it popped off. Which I have been to lazy to sewn it back on. To tell you the truth I have no idea where the button in now. I'm pretty sure it has a replace one on the inside. I got asked at work by a co-worker if I had another job because I was wearing my blazer.  I told her no. I told her I just felt like wearing it. We had one girl come in to work dress to casual. So she ran to Old Navy and got a sweater vest and brought new shoe. Then ask me if she look business casual. I told her yes. She told me by that reaction I must have meant no. So I'm thinking of doing Kendi 30 for 30. Which start on Feb 1st. I think it would be fun and also the main rule is you can't shop for a month.

So I thought for fun. I would show you all what I bum around in after work today.
Under Armor Zip Up~ Christmas Gift From Hubby, Grey Carpi very old from Target

Priscilla was saying HI to me. 
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY.

9 comments:

  1. That purple shirt is FANTASTIC on you! What a super great color for you!

    You look so classy and professional, I really like this outfit. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do a neutral outfit with one great splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, its very nice... why don't we follow each other? Thanks, kisses.
    @vanespp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, you are doing the 30*30! That's a great challenge that I wish I can do. I can't, I'd fail right on shopping!

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm doing the 30 for 30 too! I like your pop of color in your outfit. And what a cute doggie! I miss my shepard!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never noticed you put up what you wear after work. I like it. That top is VERY nice. You look so comfortable.
    As for the work clothes they're really professional. Your outfits are getting better and better Ames. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!