Thursday, August 16, 2012

A&A FLOWER POWER THURSDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Earring From Target 
Necklace From CR-.99 cent
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
BCBG Taupe and Coral Sandals From DSW~12.22

Hello Everyone. I can't believe this week is almost over with. For today outfit I decide to wear my Easter dress. Hubby got it from Old Navy for me. I decide to pair it with this coral cardigan since it is a sleeveless dress. Plus I want to wear these BCBG sandals. Which I super happy that I brought these a few month ago. I have gotten a lot of use out of them.  Now for Awkward and Awesome Thursday.

AWKWARD
~Dropping freight in a dress.

AWESOME
~ Having 3 days off this week
~Coming home to dinner cook, dish washed and a load of clothes washed.(Thanks Hubby)



HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY EVERYONE.

14 comments:

  1. very cute!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, cute look hun:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! And THANK YOU so much for the birthday card and nail file! It's perfect and it really did make my day!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the floral print! following you on gfc now, please visit me and see if you want to follow too? :) i think you'll like my outfits, thanks!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look stunning!


    Im so sorry for not writing a response sooner, but my life has been really hectic and as you might have noticed I havent been blogging like I usually do.

    But now you can find a new post in my blog!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post!

    Stop by soon!


    /L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lips color! Goregeous! :3

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!