Sunday, August 19, 2012

JEAN SKIRT SUNDAY




REMIX OUTFIT
Olive Green Tank From Target 4.00
Necklace From A Summertime Secret Sister Gift Swap
Brown Earring Gift From Oma
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Sandals From Target- Birthday Gift from my mom

Hello All. First off sorry I haven't been around to your blogs that much last week, Hubby had the whole week off. So that made it hard to read blogs and then I just been plan busy. I will try my best to come by your blogs tomorrow. This is the first time that I have worn this brown sheer shirt with a skirt. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY. 

4 comments:

  1. very cute, i love the necklace!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald i found your blog..
    i'm your followers now..
    :)

    mind to follback?

    http://whiteboocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!