Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pink Pinstripe Saturday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Black Glitter Headband From a Store in Germany
Earring Not sure where they came from
2 Pink Bracelets Birthday Gift From Scribble(26)
Pink Watch From Meijer~12.00
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Hello Everyone. This is what I wore to work yesterday. It has been 7 months since I have worn this pink smocked shirt. I add the vest to it to give it a more dresser look. I have worn a different vest with it before. Also this is the first time I have worn it with black pants. This is the first time I didn't wear a necklace with it. So I decide to do some arm candy instead. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

9 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!