Monday, October 8, 2012

BBCA Day 7 and 8: Halloweekend and Apple Orchard







REMIX OUTFIT ~ Sunday 10-7-2012
White Under Armor Beanie Christmas Gift From Hubby(2011)
Pink Shoe From Target~9.74

Hello Everyone. Yesterday we went to Halloweekends at Cedar Point. Which was super fun. Time we got back home from it. It was 1am and I didn't feel like posting a blog post that late. So I went to bed. So therefor today post is a two for. Plus some pictures of Halloweekend.
piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
Elvis Presley, Skeleton Crew, Halloweekend Paraded, Skeleton on the side of the train ride. Pumpkin man, Ogre, Skeleton,  Headstone of fallen roller coasters, and dragon outside of cut throat.

piZap.com fun and easy photo editing








Monday 10-8-12
Hollister Pink Zip Up~ Super Old
White Tee Shirt From Aéropostale~ 3.99 on Clearance
 Jeans From Target~ Super Old
 Earring From CR-4.00
Pink Ribbon Necklace From Jewelry by J'Meckhi Hubby got it for me at shop my Closet
Pink Headband From Target~1.00
Pink Nike Ace 1983 A Gift From Hubby
piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
 piZap.com fun and easy photo editing

Hello Everyone. Happy Monday. Hubby and Me our both off work today.  He off due to It Columbus day. So we decided to go to Yates by our house to pick up some apples.  Also we plan on relaxing too.

  I want to wish all my Canada readers and blogger friends. A Happy Thanksgiving.  

Today Breast Cancer Awareness Item is the Susan G. Kormen for the Cure.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY

11 comments:

  1. Loving all of your pink!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun!! And thanks for wishing me good luck today it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat :))
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun weekend, I had plans to go to fright feat at great america but it was too cold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Happy Thanksgiving shoutout Amy! Halloweekend looks scary but fun and I love your pink sneakers! My workout shoes have hot pink shoelaces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've got to go to netherworld in Atlanta--it's the best haunted house i've ever been too. and there's a zombie shoot--that scares me too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloweekends are a blast! I grew up in that area and Cedar Point was my favorite summer activity. Love your pink shoes in the first outfit. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfits!

    <3

    ps. we are now giving away, 10 times a $5 giftcard at Dino Direct!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!