Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Recipe: Citrus Baked Chicken

 
Ingredients

4 oz. boneless,skinless chicken breast
1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. paprika
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper(to taste)


Directions 
  • Place Chicken breast in an ovenproof dish and top with the olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper.
  • Bake at 375 degrees
  • For 15 to 20, or until cooked through
Hello All. Today I bring you all the first recipe post for 2013. I got this recipe from the Insanity elite nutrition book. Hubby and me had this for dinner last Monday. Over all I thought it tasted good. I love the fast that it is a quick and easy meal to make. Also you can put whatever you want on the side. We went with some Asparagus on the side. Since it is my favorite vegetable.  

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY

21 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy and it's easy!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, gonna have to try this!!
    *Besos*
    Http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice recipe!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna try it soon :)Thanx for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so yummy,honey!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jummy!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, looks yummy :)

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy :) I will try to do it myself. keep your fingers crossed ;)

    kisses
    the spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love baked chicken its one of my fav dishes..thanks for sharing!!
    New post abt my Dior collection is up! :D
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog.
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummm! Looks delicious ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huuuum :)
    I want eat that !

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks delicious! I could always use a new chicken recipe!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!