Saturday, January 26, 2013

PEACHY KEANY SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
  Dark Washed Skinny Jeans Christmas Gift From My Mom and Dad
ORGANI NK FASH JWLRY~19.99 C/O Kmart
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Bronze Headband Christmas Gift From Scribble(2011)
 Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Hello Everyone. I was planing on wear my new heather grey vest with this shirt. After I put it on. I didn't like how it looked. So I change it to this peach cardigan and I'm happy with the result. Also this is the first time I have wore these together. I rolled the cardigan sleeves up and then cuffed the camper shirt sleeves over it.

Also yesterday mark 6 month of not getting no new shoe. Well I broke that today. When I brought some ugg wedge boots. They are normally 199.95. Well they were 50% off at DSW. After my employee discount I got them for 69.98. Which you can't find ugg for 70.00 no where.  A lot of co-worker told me not to get them because of the fact I own 4 pair of them already. I just couldn't walk away from them for 70 dollars. Plus they are black and I don't own any black one.

Close Up of headband and earrings. My second hole earring are always the same. I never change them. Plus I sleep in them. Also the white stuff on my glasses is from them getting old. So they are turning colors. 

 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

18 comments:

  1. pretty!! :))

    sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the necklace!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice necklace :D

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look girl..! adorable u look!
    New post on my style inspiration is up on my blog sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. & months of no new shoes?? That made me think about my shoe shopping hiatus.:) And you look adorable!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, colours are awesome !
    What do you think about following each other :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit today is adorable amy - i love the layering of colors. I'm so proud of you for sticking to your no shoe buying plan for so long. You definitely deserved a treat for finishing strong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peach colour is lovely. Hope you're doing well. I usually wear a similar second hole earring as well. /Madison

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!