Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pink Sunday Work Outfit




 REMIX OUTFIT
 Boot Cut Jeans Christmas Gift From My Parent
 Earring From CR~4.00 w/40% off
 Pearl Necklace From the PX
  Pink Ugg Boots From DSW~44.96

Hello All. Today was a little warmer out but not by much. So I decide to layer this pink sweater over this pink button up. Which I have never don't this before. This weather has me layering things. That I have never thought of layering together before. 

Also I was feeling lazy today. So I just throw my hair up in a ponytail.  

I hope Everyone is stay safe and warm. When I walk out of work tonight  i was snowing. They are saying its going to turn in to freezing rain.

I decide to go with pearls with today outfit.
  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute pink outfit!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the layering. i wish i could layer more here, but it's usually too hot.

    [oomph.]
    mobile morsels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post! Please come subscribe to my new blog!
    http://wishyouwereherexox.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so much rain Amy.....but on the flip side it is warmer today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pink, very girly! Like it!

    Kisses from Vienna,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  6. U love pink as much as me I see :), my dear!!!

    Have a great week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I like it ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink on pink is adorable! Hopefully you are staying warm and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink on pink look! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!