Friday, April 19, 2013

BEIGE AND ORANGE OUTFIT

REMIX OUTFIT
Opal Jeans From CR~29.99 40% off
BCBG Taupe and Coral Sandals From DSW~12.22

Hello Everyone. This is the outfit I wore yesterday to go house hunting. Which the house we saw yesterday was weird. One of the bedroom had a sink in it. There wasn't a bathroom or anything else in it. It was just a sink in the wall. So we decide no on it. Plus it had no kitchen. Which you are lucky if you find a good size kitchen over here.  

It been so nice over here that I been able to wear my sandals. Which make me happy. These coral and taupe are the only sandals I brought over with me. I only pack 5 shoe in the suitcase. Which on pair already gave me a blister on the top of my foot from walking downtown. Since are car isn't here yet. We have to walk everywhere or talk the bus. The last two time we went house hunting. We end up take a taxi back to base because we didn't feel like walking back.

Prayer to everyone in Massachusetts and Texas.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the vest! And what a great deal on both of them, I love a good bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, amy! i love the beige ruffles against the orange. how weird was that house having a sink in the bedroom, haha!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice vest.=) Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!