Thursday, December 18, 2014

Monthly Remix Recap: Polka Dot Shirt


September 23, 2010~ Black legging and Black Cami From Target
March 9, 2011~ Black Cami and Black Dress Pants
September 24, 2011~ Black Vest, Black Cami and Hydraulic Jeans 


April 7, 2012~ BCBG Black Cardigan, Black Tank Top and Lace Legging
July 28, 2012 Black Cami and Gap Black Pencil Skirt
August 15, 2012~ Black Tank Top, Black Vest and Lace Legging
December 6, 2013~ Black Orsay Sweater and Black Thermal Legging

Hello Everyone. I can't believe this is my last monthly remix recap for 2014. For this month I choice to show you all this Polka dot shirt. That I got years ago. From the Px. I have worn it 7 time on the blog and a bunch off the blog. So I have gotten my money out of it. Since I haven't worn it in over a year and no longer fits me well.  I decide to make a scarf out of it. Well that was a huge DIY fail. So I end up throwing the shirt away.  In the end I wish I didn't try to make the scarf and would have donated the shirt. Like I do with all my clothes. O well you live and learn. I will stick with the DIY projects. That I know I can do.

Today Christmas item is the sugar cookie I made on Sunday. I used green food coloring to make them green. 

I have another offer from  DarcusTori . That you can get these Blue Topaz Earring for free.  Use code-0704 to get the for free. Ends on December 20th, 2014


HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

28 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I just ordered the earrings! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful recap. Those blue earrings are beautiful. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Following back on GFC #630 Please keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Earings wonderful as well as your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits - that polka dot shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's lot remix with just a polka dots shirt
    amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute tshirt! And the earrings are gorgeous!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post my dear,you have a great blog. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindas imagens amei que delicia esses biscoito.
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice selection dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great recap! You've gotten lots of use from that top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this kind of post..! Glad you had a happy month! ^_^

    XD,
    Jong :)

    iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love sugar cookie amy...they look delicious and i loved this recap and the polka dot shirt
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!