Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Awkward and Awesome Thursday





REMIX OUTFIT
 Pink Shirt from Charlotte Russe- 20.00 W/40% off
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Necklace ~ was a gift from MIL Peg, It was her Grandma necklace ~Not Pictured
Earrings from Charlotte Russe- 4.00
Bobbie Pins in my Hair From Publix-.99 Cent
Pink Heels From Target

Hello All. I hope you are having a good day. Today I feel super girl and Chic. This is my first time wearing my gray pants after doing 30 for 30. I had to take a break for them. Today Will be my first Awkward and Awesome Post.  

AWKWARD

  1. Getting hand wet money at work.
  2. Getting Asked in the parking lot at DSW if I have plastic bags in my car because the lady need to pick the dog poop up.
  3. Asking a customer for there phone number to see if they have a rewards card and getting ask back in return for my phone number

AWESOME


  1. My O.P.I. Nail Polish came in the mail yesterday.
  2. Win a blog giveaway
  3. Loving my outfit today :)


Above is how I did my hair today. I got the idea out of April's Seventeen magazine. It give you step by step on how to do it. Which my doesn't look like the magazine but hey it all good because I like it. 


HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY EVERYONE.

5 comments:

  1. I love a&a thursday! Also, I really love your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh that dog poop scenario was classic hahahah...the things strangers ask you for...awkward indeed. Cute shoes, loving a pink palette for spring!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!