Thursday, October 13, 2011

BBCA DAY 13~Awkward and Awesome Thursday Work Outfit


Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White Dress Shirt From VS-28.00 I had this shirt for 5 years
Hydraulic Jeans From CR~7.99
Pink Earring From CR~4.00-40% off
Pink Ribbon Free from VS was on a Birthday Gift~FREE
Pink Breast Cancer Ribbon Scarf Birthday(25) From MIL Peggy
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday(26)~ 13.00 from DSW


Happy Thursday Everyone. I can't believe this week is almost over with. Where are the days going. Before we know it the year will be over. Today is Thursday so you know what that means A&A time. So lets begin. 


Awkward
~Getting my hair stuck in my tennis bracelet. When my parents where over. My dad told hubby to cut it out. Lucky no one had to cut my hair. Hubby got it out.
~The other day I couldn't figure out why the car wouldn't start. Well it was because I was using the wrong key. 


Awesome
~ I won a 13.00 Value of make up from Covergirl 





Today Breast Cancer Site is Avon. 


Photobucket
BBCA Day 13

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY.

8 comments:

  1. you look so chic girl!
    I love the bow!!
    this has to be one of my favs! awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the Covergirl! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. You make pink so wearable. Looking forward to more pink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style!
    Would you like to follow each other? Only if you like my blog of course! Let me know on my blog if you do ;)

    Bree artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've tied the scarf! Such a perfect outfit!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulatins for winning make-up from cover girl!!!!!! Nice look!!!!!!!!! I like the scarf!

    julia-mylifeandthoughts.blosgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo love the scarf, chica!!!

    www.prettyinandout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!