Thursday, October 6, 2011

BBCA DAY 6~Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Shirt with mesh From CR~6.99 on clearance
Black Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Pink Headband From a store in Germany
Pink Earring From H&M 
Pink Bracelet Homemade By MIL Peggy
Necklace From Swagbuck ~ FREE
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96


Hello Everyone. Happy Thursday. I had no idea what I want to wear today. So I just grab my grey dress pant and a mesh shirt. Add pink to it and bam. I have a cute outfit on. At least I think so. 
So now on to Awkward and Awesome Thursday.


My Pink Item-no picture of the earring or headband.
Awkward
~Having maintain come out to fix a light bulb to my closet. To find out there is a another light switch that I need to keep on. 


Awesome
~ That the Detroit Loins our 4-0
~ That my Parent are coming over for Dinner on Sunday
~ That I made homemade chili for the first time yesterday.





Today Breast Cancer item is the NFL. They are wearing pink all month. At the end of the month they will be raffling them off. The money they make will go to breast cancer research.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

8 comments:

  1. love your shirt!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the NFL gets behind causes such as this!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bracelet, so pretty and you cooked chili, that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute top and love the pink jewelry!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top. It is so pretty. I hope you have fun when your parents come to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a good time at your parents !!love the bracelet

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!