Monday, April 30, 2012

Colorful Star's Monday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black T-Shirt From Old Navy 8.50
Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
Star Earring From Alloy ~Super Old
Headbands Christmas Gift From Scribble(2011)
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Hello Everyone. I can't believe its Monday again. Also the last day of the month. They said on the news today is honest day. So make sure you are being honest with yourself and other people. Since I'm working a short day today. I decide to wear a comfy and cute outfit. Plus it Monday and who like getting dressed on Monday. If I had my choice I would stay in my pj's on Mondays. 

Tomorrow will be my saving and spending post. Since I don't have time to do it today.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING MONDAY. 

8 comments:

  1. Love the stars!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- those jeans fit SO well! Congratulations ;) it's really hard to find a good pair of flared jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars are so fun - I love a cheery print. ;-) Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the stars!
    Great look my lady!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!