Thursday, April 5, 2012

EDGY THURSDAY WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
Remix Outfit
Black Long Sleeve From The Px
Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
Nine West Earrings From The Px
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW


Hello Everyone.  Yesterday as I was driving to work. This outfit pop in my head. So I decide to wear it today. I wasn't going to wear the long sleeve under the T-shirt but since it cold out. I want my arm to be warm so on with the black long sleeve. Yesterday there was a customer that was wear some pink tennis shoe. Which I fall in love with. I asked her where she got them for. She said Target for around 12 dollars. So after work. I'm going to go check it out. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

11 comments:

  1. Never saw you in all Black, you look great sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit - I'm a big fan of black and white. I think I know the Target shoes your talking about. Can't wait to see them if you buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I love the rocky edge especially with the black roses on the T-Shirt and cool converses.

    Cute blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, thanks for dropping by my blog and for following! I'm your newest follower :) Also, great outfit!
    xoxo Jessica

    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so cute. I love your pretty pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit :) Thanks for the comment

    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com


    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is really cute, glad you found the shoes. And they were even a better deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camille. I was shocked when the cashier told me 10.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!