Sunday, April 29, 2012

Navy and Grey Sunday Work Outfit

Navy Blue Tank From Old Navy-1.54
White Long Sleeve From Old Navy-4.00
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Pearl Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~2.80
Necklace From Old Navy ~1.98
Earring From MIL Peggy
Flats From CR-14.99

Hello Everyone. I just got this navy blue tank from Old Navy yesterday. It was on clearance. I used some of my Pongr winnings to buy it. I really like the color combo in today outfit.  Sorry that I haven't been around to your blog in a couple of day. I will be stopping by some tonight. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE  A GOOD SUNDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear Amy!! love this and the extra cute hairstyling!
    ~love and hugs~
    WD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at old navy today, last day for stuff and save :) Great combo, I love the navy and the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had Old Navy here in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!