Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WHITE SILVER PINSTRIPE DRESS SHIRT WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
White and Silver Pinstripe 3/4 Dress Shirt From Dillard's~ Had it for years
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent(2010) 
White Belt From Target~3.74
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Silver Star and White Headband Gift From My Mom
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99


Hello Everyone. Happy Wednesday. For today outfit I decide to wear this pinstripe dress shirt. I swear that I have worn it on my blog before. So I when and looked thou all my old blog post. To find out that I haven't. So that mean this shirt has been seating in my closet for almost 2 years and hasn't been worn. Crazy right.  I decide to belt it that way I don't have to tuck it in. I try tucking it in and it felt weird to me. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING WEDNESDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the wide studded belt with this white shirt!! Great combo!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had clothes I had never worn yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your studded belt!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shirt looks great belted. The studs on it are awesome!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!