Friday, April 20, 2012

Pink, Grey and White Friday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
White Belt From Target 6.99
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Wedding Anniversary
Earring Not Sure Where They Came From
Headband Think it Came From Meijer
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. I'm not sure I'm going to like this whole new blogger layout. I'm defiantly going to have to play around with it. To get the hang of it. Today I decide to wear this pink dress shirt. Since it's been a few month. 

Hubby man dinner tonight and it was amazing.



I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

9 comments:

  1. love that mix of colors. I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinner looks delicious! And I love that outfit, pink looks amazing on you

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, the dinner looks delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polished look of this outfit! U look beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics!! you look beautiful

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!