Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOT GOING TO HAVE PINK WITHDRAWLS WITH TODAYS WORK OUTFIT




 REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Ribbon From VS- Off a Birthday Gift(21)
 Pink Flower Earring From CR~4.00
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year.

Hello Everyone.It's been 9 days since I wore pink last.  So I decide to pull out some pink clothes today before I have pink withdrawals. I already had people at work commenting about my non-pink outfits. Asking if I was feel ok. So I know with today outfit they will be like Amy is back. 

Also today I find a new way to wear this Pink and Grey sweater and that is with my pink skinny.  I normal wear this sweater with blue jeans. So I'm glad I find another opposition. Since  I haven't worn this sweater in 6 months.  Also this is the second time of me wearing this pink scarf.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

15 comments:

  1. Ow love the scarf, perfect for winter ;) Great color, nice outfit !
    Such a sweet blog you have here

    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scarf
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink really looks good on you, maybe because of your skin color =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely look!



    Many many kisses :)

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink withdrawls, lol! The scarf looks super cozy and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumper!

    Thank you so much for your comment!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love pink, you look lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your pink bow! and those boots are suchh a great steal ;) xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so Adorable ! You look beautiful in pink !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!