Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Monthly Spending Recap and Saving


Hello All. So It the end of the month. If you have a been following for some time now. You know that I let you all know what I buy and my saving for that month. So for this month there has been a lot of shopping going on. Mainly Hubby buying stuff so that doesn't count tors my spending.  So this month I only got these Old Navy Flare Jeans. Which I love them. I have been wearing them a lot.

1. Jeans From Old Navy brought on 8-21-11 for 25.00

SAVING~ 1951.29


Saving So Far For The Year
January Saving~ 186.06
February Saving~
208.91
March~$262.50
April~1,173.88
May~1,392.08
June~1,404.26
July~ 1,429.08

Spending For The Year
January~50.17 but after Plato's closet and a return 27.00
February~ 0.00
March~$50.54
April~$27.15 but after Plato's Closet and Tip 16.15
May~45.93
June-~0.00
July~0.00


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY AND A GOOD LAST DAY TO THE MONTH. 

5 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! I wish I could save money like that! I am trying though and depositing a little in my savings account every pay check, but nothing like you! I just bought a pair of pajama pants and a shirt from Old Navy for $22. They just arrived yesterday! And another package arrived last week with a pair of dress pants and two shirts for $36. I don't order a lot of clothes online, because I am always afraid they won't fit. I am a firm believer in I have to try it on before I buy it. But with those amazing deals I just couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl-only $25 for a month of spending that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. I try my best not to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously jealous of how good you are about not spending money. takes a lot of discipline. good job!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!