Sunday, August 14, 2011

HOW I SPENT MY ANNIVERSARY

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello Everyone. Here some picture from yesterday and one from Friday. On Friday Hubby surprised me with a dozen of pink roses and a very sweet card for our anniversary. Then yesterday we woke up early and went to breakfast at Denny's. Where I had all you can eat pancakes. After breakfast we ran to Macy's to get Hubby a new belt. Then we went to a day spa. Where I got my hair timed. Also a manicure and pedicure. Which is was super nice to get pampered like that. For dinner we ate Mexican food. To end our day we went to the movie and saw Plant of the Apes. It was a good movie. Over all I had a super nice and relaxing day. Tomorrow I should have  a work outfit up for you all.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY.    


8 comments:

  1. Aww this is amazing! I love you too!
    Check out those beautiful roses...how darling :)
    I loved planet of the Apes!
    I wanna see it again!
    You look beautiful Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the anniversary and it sounds like you two had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sounds like an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely- Happy Anniversary! Beautiful roses and I love Mexican food and Planet of the Apes- sounds like what I would have done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great weekend was had by you! The new cut looks good. And how awesome is it to be able to spend some time at the spa? *SWOON*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love the Sonya Roses. I hope you day was as amazing as the roses.

    Chiffon, Lace and Leather Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!