Friday, May 11, 2012

BROWN AND KHAKI FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Nude Cami From Express~ I have had it for year
Flirt Boot Cut Khaki From Old Navy~26.94
Earring From Fashion Bug- Gift from my Grandma ~ I have had these for a very long time and i still love them.
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Pearl Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~2.80
Sandels From Target- Birthday Gift from my mom

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. I wish I didn't have to work today. Its such a nice and warm day out.  I would love to be outside enjoying but work come first. Need the money to pay the bill and so on.  

Today I'm wear a new pair of Khaki that I just got a few weeks ago. I need a new pair since my Target Khaki were starting to get a hole in the butt. So I used some of my Pongr winnings and got a new pair. As for my sheer brown shirt. I need to figure a way to change it up. I always do jeans or khaki with it. I normal change the undershirt on it. I have done. Nude, Green and brown under it. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY. 

10 comments:

  1. you've got nice necklace and top! happy weekend dear!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and relaxing outfit for Friday.. have a wonderful weekend dear!

    xo
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice outfit, Amy. I like your hair styled this way so much! Would also look really cute with a sideswept bang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that necklace!

    Thank you thats so sweet of you!

    Stop by soon!

    X
    / L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear white pants, white under shirt and pink accessories I love brown and pink! Or teal would work too! Maybe a teal/ blue cami with white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by <3 I love your necklace!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. The length of that shirt is perfect, I want it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find with that top!

    Jayme & Mendi @ HLNC

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!