Sunday, November 14, 2010

Outift For Work November 14TH, 2010







Takara Black Pencil Skirt From Dillards ~ Diffarent Skirt from 10-30
White Dress Shirt From VS-28.00 I had this shirt for 4 years 
Black Cami From Target~9.99
Black Tights From Macy's~ not sure how much they are I had them for a few years now
Necklace From MIL Peg Belated Birthday gift.
Earring From Not sure I have had them for a long time.
Flower Belt From Style~6.99
Flower Hair Piece From Forever 21~ 2.50
White Knee High Sock From Target~2.00
Tahari Greyson~ DSW

Hello Everyone. Work was good today. I had tons of people tell me that I looked cute and looked nice today. I also got told I dressed Retro. I got told this last Saturday to when I were my Purple Skirt. So I truly make me think What is my style. To me. I really don't have one. I just dress how I feel. Also what I do is think of outfit and then put them together. With this one it look way cuter in my head. I do like how it came out. It made me feel like the 80's.  I will say I was happy to do the whole tights and sock together.

Also today I brought a cute hat. It was 19.94 and 80% off. Then I used my discount which is 30% off. So I got it for under 3.00.

I also got told I looked like Sarah Palin. Which I don't think I look like her at all. Also I had a Co-worker who said I love the matchy matchy and you look great. A customer heard this and started laughing. I know they were laughing at me because they were talking about me when they were waiting to come in the store. I look at as who cares. I love how I dress.

I also have worn this dress shirt tons of time. Every time it has been different.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT SUNDAY.

3 comments:

  1. Cool necklace. And for what it's worth, I don't think you look like Palin.

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!!! love the black and white.....great choices hunnie!!

    Stop by and say Hello♥

    I’m an MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.


    Pamela thanks about the Palin b/c I so feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!