Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Outift For Work November 23TH, 2010






 REMIX OUTFIT
Yellow Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Nine West Earring From the Px
A Necklace From An Army Wife for a Christmas gift
Ponytail Gem Holder From Target
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a great Tuesday so far. I spent the morning making Veggies Bars for Hubby. His work is having a pot luck and he want me to make him the bars. So I said ok. I ran to the store this morning and got everything I needed. Then came home and made it. Hubby called and ask how many did I make. Told him one cookie tray. He told me he would like one more tray. So ran back to the store got more stuff and make another one. So here in a few hours I will be at work. Which I'm so happy this is my only night shift for the week. I normal work 3 nights in a row. Which can be a killer because I don't get off until 1am when I work night. 

Also I would have never thought to wear yellow and green before my blog days. I will say I liked how it turned out.
I will be making a post tomorrow on how to make veggies bars. It is super easy to make. Just takes time to cut all the veggies up. 

Also I been look for a Thanksgiving song but no luck but I did find this cute little video on youtube. I hope you like it and get a kick out of it like I did.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING TUESDAY.

5 comments:

  1. You look super cute in that cropped cardi!

    You're a great wife for making him a batch of veggie bars and then going out to make him more just because he wanted more! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inpiring - think i'll be looking at my closet differently from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dreen cardigan! Green looks great with yellow too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!