Friday, March 23, 2012

Color Craze


Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Target~6.99
Black Flower Hair Clip Christmas Gift From Scribble(2010)
Necklace From the Px 
Pink Watch From Mejier ~12.00
Pink Bracelets Birthday Gift From Scribble(2010)
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Hello All. It's Friday again. Where did this week go. So I have never been a huge fan of crop pants. These pink pants are the first pair that I have brought and own. I was going to roll them up some but decide to wear them how they are. I'm calling the outfit color craze due to the what DSW calls this trend. Well that is it for today. Off to work I go.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

17 comments:

  1. This is a great look, love those pants !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink jeans!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jeans!!! AMAZING BUY!
    U LOOK amaze as always girlie!
    them jeans r u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and black is such a classic color combination!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really really like these skinnies on you- they look so cute with the sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this pink skinny pants! the color is so perfect for this season!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!!!! i adore the pants!!! hot pint ftw!
    xxx
    naiad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pink pants are so pretty. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an wonderful week sweety!!!!!

    Pink colour as I told before is one of my favorite!!!

    Kisses http://julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY PICTURES AND POSTS ON YOUR BLOG! MAYBE YOU'D LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great look Amy! I love the cropped pink pants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for following so late sweetie, I just so you in my list! Why didn't you tell me?:X

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!