Friday, March 2, 2012

REMIX MY MAXI DRESS

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Pearl Earring From CR~4.00
Necklace From CR-7.99
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Hello Everyone. Man I haven't worn this dress in 7 month. Also it's been 11 month since I wore this dress last to work. So therefor it was time to bust it out again. This is the second time that I have wore this pink blazer. 

For my shoe I wear my black flat. Which I need to buy new one since these have a hole in the bottom of the right foot. So when it rains my right foot get wet and guess what it rain today. 
If you have seen cute black flat let me know. I so need help finding a new pair. Since I been telling  myself for months that I need new ones and haven't find ones I love.

Update: I'm feeling 100% better now. Thanks for the get well wishes.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY.

5 comments:

  1. very classy and oh so cute!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink blazer, it is looks very classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blazer is adorable. I always love how you wear pink so often. It is my favorite color.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway over on our blog for a personalized necklace. If you have time please stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I love how you've dressed it up! Looks fab!

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!