Sunday, March 4, 2012

WEEKEND WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
Saturday March 3, 2012

Knit Tribal Print Top-12.74~ C/O Kmart

Racerback Cardigan-26.24~C/O Kmart

Red Lace Cami From CR~6.00~40% Off

Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53

Necklace Birthday Gift From Janet(Avon-2011)

Earring Birthday Gift From Camille(I am Never Naked)
Red Headband Christmas Gift From Scribble(2011)
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97


Photobucket
Sunday March 4, 2012
REMIX OUTFIT
White Long Sleeve From Old Navy-4.00
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
White Belt From Target~3.74 
Silver Necklace~16.99 C/0 Kmart
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99

Hello Everyone. So here Saturday and Sunday work outfit. I was so tired last night to post Saturday outfit. So today is a two for. Everyone at work loved my outfit today. Well that all I have for today.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WEEKEND. 

5 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!