Friday, March 9, 2012

Khaki Bad Luck Friday

Photobucket

REMIX OUTFIT
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Pink Headband From a Store in Germany
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Heart Love Necklace Christmas Gift From Hubby (2003)
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Happy Friday Everyone. So I have such bad luck when it comes to wearing khaki on Friday. A few weeks ago I had to change my khaki pants because I got pizza on it. Well today it was hand soap. I was pumping the hand soap and it shot over the sink and landed on my pants. So there for I had to change it my pants. Lucky I own two pair of khaki pants and that both were cleaned. 

Other then that the weather has gone back to cold again. Got love Michigan weather. It was 56 yesterday morning and by the time I got off work at 6. It turn to 40 out and snowing. So I decide to wear my pink crop sweater today. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always a fan of that argyle print- it's so cute and preppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweater ! I always have bad luck with white pants, weather it be a pen mark or some food. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time poster here at your blog --- please keep it up! I'm enjoying the reads.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!