Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peach,Khaki and Brown Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Brown Tank From Target 4.00
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Flower Necklace From Target~1.00
Earring From CR~4.00
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Hello Everyone. Happy March 1st. So today I didn't know what to wear. I knew I want to wear this peach cardigan. So I came to my blog and looked at how I have wear it before. Well I mostly worn it with jeans and white tank or t-shirt. I have worn it with black legging and grey pants. So I decide I would try brown and khaki with it. Which I like how it turn out. Plus I a different way to wear it from the normal ways I do.

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

10 comments:

  1. Loving peach right now! It's even on my nails!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wearing these colors so much lately! Love em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. The cardigan is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the peach cardi! very cute.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours look great together, and I love the style of that peach cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty top and colours :)
    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice mix of colours!

    http://mojomade.blogspot.com
    morgan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cardigan and I think your outfit turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!