Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trouser Jeans Saturday

Photobucket
SEMI-REMIX OUTFIT
Trouser Jeans From Old Navy~19.00
Necklace From Old Navy ~1.98
Earrings From Target
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99

Hello All. Today is a semi-remix outfit. Due to I'm wearing my new trouser jeans that I got last month. These jeans go prefect with my seventeen featured sweater. 
So I have notice that all this week I have worn 3/4 or short sleeve sweaters. I actually do this every week with a style of clothes or a color. I have no idea why, I do this.

Do you find yourself doing the same thing?

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. Those jeans fit you so well and i love the pattern on the sweater! I hope you have a great weekend Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely dear! Those jeans are a very nice fit. And I love your whole concept of not bying new things - keep up with your new years resolutions!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!