Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun Friday~ Hot Pink Mini Skirt :)





Hot Pink Mini Skirt From CR ~.99
Black Tee Shirt From Target~6.00
Black Lace Legging From CR~6.00 plus 40% off
Necklace From Walmart~2.50
Sandals From CR ~18.99
Sunglasses Guess From the Eye Dr ~ I've had them for a long time.

So today I decide to have fun with my outfit. I knew I want to wear a skirt. So I went in to the closet and try a few on and finally find one that fit. The first one I try on was an Army green one that a friend gave me which is to big. One day I hope to fit in it. The next two were my old navy denim skirts. They were two small. So then I garbed the pink one and it fit. So I said what the hack I will wear it. This is them second time I have wore it. I was going to wear a black tank with this skirt but I didn't like how it looked. So there for I went with a solid black tee shirt.

This skirt someone returned it when I was work and Charlotte Russe. It had a Blue dot on it. At the time Blue Dots were .99 cents. So I told myself what the hack I will buy it plus my favorite color is Pink. I have had this skirt for a few years now. It not your everyday skirt.

I hope you all are having a GREAT FRIDAY. I now I'm. Its some what of a lazy one. I can't wait for Dinner. My hubby is cooking his famous Fillet steak. They are so yummy. I been looking forward for them since yesterday.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!