Saturday, September 4, 2010

Work Outfit September 4th, 2010





Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50% off
Cuff Blue Stripe Blazer From New York and Company~79.95~I got it for 50% off
Cright Royal Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Necklace From a Good Online Friend
Nine West Earring From the Px
Barrettes From Target ~4.99
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

What I did have plan to wear today didn't work out. I put everything on and hated it. So this outfit just came together with the help of my Hubby.

I hope you all have a GREAT SATURDAY.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your shoes and jewelry..not just these..all of them!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have so much Jewelry so I try my best to switch it up. I have a good amount of shoe too. I always see new shoe that I want to buy when I go to work.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!